WBL-PRO project will create, pilot and mainstream a new job profile for the Work Based Learning (WBL) Professional in a transparency approach, i.e. through the application of EQF and ECVET.
From 22 to 23 May 2017, CIAPE joined the other consortium partners in Portugal in order to present and share the results of the tasks already achieved, as well as to recall on the steps foreseen by the future work plan. In particular:
- CIAPE presented the work plan and a draft methodology for O2 “WBL Professional Job Profiles”;
- A WBL Professional Peer Network – a virtual space where WBL professionals will be able to present themselves, to discuss different aspects of their work, to start new initiatives and to launch many other networking ideas – will be setup in the coming months;
- The partners discussed the idea of launching a contest to find out WBL experiences of young people, create movies, subtitle the best ones in English and place them into an ad hoc created YouTube channel;
- Furthermore, the idea is to give the contest winners a prize consisting in the chance to attend the WBL-PRO training course in Berlin (11-15 June 2018) in order to become a WBL professional;
- The next project meeting will be held in Riga, next November.
Keep following us via our website and Fecebook page, or contact us at email@example.com, for further info!