The kick off meeting of the Project Youth Re-working Rural has been held in Caceres, in the region of Extremadura (Spain) on 25th and 26th September 2017. During the first day of the kick off, organised by CLUTUREX, partners had the opportunity to introduce themselves, focusing on their experiences on the European project management, and the project in general. CIAPE collaborated in introducing more in details the background of the project, the project idea, the main phases and processes of the project.
Moreover, during the two meetings’ days all 6 intellectual outputs of the project were faced:
- State of the art and map of opportunities (IO1): the partnership will try to make this work happen in a shorter time;
- EQF of the co-working start-upper(IO2);
- Training programme (IO3),and itspossiblecontents and materials. Thee-learning part of the training programmewill be hosted on Ied e-learning platform;
- E-book for the start-up and management of co-working spaces (IO4), that will be based on IO1 results;
- Virtual community for localdevelopmentthrough co-working (IO5). Partnersbrainstormedabout the IT infrastructure, sections and functionalitiesthat the platformshouldhave.
- Best practices and open challenges booklet “Fostering youth entrepreneurship and local development in rural areas through co-working and spacesreconversion” (IO6).
At the end of the second day of the meeting, partners reviewed and presented the different communication and dissemination tasks, allocated among partners, and all indicators to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the project.
Do youwant to know more about the project? Contactus! firstname.lastname@example.org