CIAPE is now launching a CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS in order to recruit 5 educational and social professionals that will head to Gijon (Spain) together with CIAPE staff, in order to attend and actively participate to a Workshop focused on Lego serious play and Gamification as educational supports to achieve inclusive learning outcomes.
- Are you fluent in English (B1 – minimum level)?
- Are you based in Rome?
- Are you keen on learning more about innovative ways towards disadvantages and vulnerable people integration?
- Are you ready to spread the knowledge and competences you will acquire within your own context?
- Are you available to spend a full and intense week in Gijon, from 8th to 13th, January 2018?
Then, this is for you!
Next January, CIAPE will be in Spain to attend the third training workshop as foreseen by the “IMAEFE – Innovative Methods of Adult Education for the Future of Europe” project.
Funded under the Erasmus+ and involving a four-partners consortium from Poland, Spain, UK and Italy, the project aims at contributing to tackle the refugee crisis currently faced by the European Union, through the use of innovative methodologies for adult education.
The first training week was organized by CIAPE. Twenty-four participants had the opportunity to take part in a number of learning courses, study visits, lectures and interactive workshops, all focused on innovative learning approaches towards third country nationals’ integration.
The second training week, organised by the polish partner COTOPAXI – Film workshop association, was focused on getting the participants acquainted with Participatory Video Technique, as a part of a wider spectrum of social and cultural action and research that uses audiovisual techniques, such as digital storytelling and advocacy video, in order to empower socially excluded social groups.
The Lego serious play workshop plan will consist of:
– introduction to Lego serious play, presenting the importance of creativity in the learning process;
– study visits and analysis of case studies;
– group discussions, focusing on the potential of the method for working with specific target groups, namely migrants and refugees.
The workshop is addressed to:
– educational professionals working with adults (especially refugees and immigrants);
– social workers;
Do you belong to one of the abovementioned professional categories?
So, don’t waste any more time and APPLY by November, 30th 2017!
Please notice that the participation is FREE – within the ceilings (travels Rome-Gijon roundtrip, meals and accommodation will be covered by the project)
All applicants will be contacted by CIAPE to select the most suitable profiles.
Do you need more info? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org