“Erasmus+” support to education, training, youth and sport sectors.
Do you have a project idea? Do you need more information in order to submit your proposal? Would you like to stay updated with the opportunities offered by the Erasmus Plus programme? CONTACT US!
A team of experts with long lasting experience in the field of European project design and management will be at your disposal!!!
What is the Erasmus+ programme?
Erasmus Plus is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport for 2014-2020. It integrates all the different funding mechanisms implemented until 2013 by European Union for these sectors (es. Comenius, Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtving).
The integrated programme aims to simplify the access to funds and promote the creation of synergies among the different sectors by removing the barriers between the various types of projects, with the objective to attract additional players from labor market and civil society stimulating new forms of cooperation.
Erasmus+ is structured in the following “Key Actions” and specific activities:
Key Action 1 (KA1) — Learning mobility of individuals:
– Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth,
– Erasmus Mundus joint master degrees,
– Large scale European voluntary service events.
Key Action 2 (KA2) — Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices:
– Strategic partnerships in the field of education, training and youth,
– Knowledge alliances,
– Sector skills alliances,
– Capacity building in the field of higher education,
– Capacity building in the field of youth.
Key Action 3 (KA3) — Support for policy reform:
– Structured dialogue: meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth.
Jean Monnet activities:
– Jean Monnet chairs,
– Jean Monnet modules,
– Jean Monnet centres of excellence,
– Jean Monnet support to associations,
– Jean Monnet networks,
– Jean Monnet projects.
– Collaborative partnerships,
– Small collaborative partnerships,
– Not-for-profit European sport events.
Any public or private body active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport may apply for funding within the Erasmus+ programme. However, for each of the listed Action, the eligibilities is established for well specified organisations.