Funded under the Erasmus+ and launched in late-2016, the “Innovative Methods of Adult Education for the Future of Europe” project aims at contributing to tackle the refugee crisis currently faced by the European Union, through the use of innovative Adult Education methodologies.
The project involves four organisations coming from Poland, Spain, UK and Italy, and having a deep experience in working with adults. The consortium will thus share relevant working techniques and methods in order to adapt and make them effective for the target groups.
The trainings will be based on innovative methodologies, such as participatory videos and storytelling, which will be translated into practical applications specifically tailored to marginalized and vulnerable groups.
Each organisation will be able to freely develop its own programme, according to the specific challenges of the national migration policy. The resulting programmes will be freely available to the interested organisations to share and/or elaborate the project results for their own purposes.
The project objectives include:
- Understanding and exchanging tools particularly effective in the framework of inclusive education with special emphasis on treating with refugees and other targets of the migration policy;
- Supporting vocational training of people working in adult education (in the field of audiovisual education) in order to introduce innovation and improve the quality of the training offer;
- Increasing capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of the single associations.
The main results expected from the project are:
– Training programs – different training programs will be developed for the different groups demanding inclusion (refugees, migrants, etc.) using new pedagogical methodologies. Programs will take into account problems, opportunities, expectations, needs and values of each of these groups.
– Implementation plans – each partner organisation will prepare strategic documents allowing for the implementation of the educational curriculum adopted.
– Proposals of educational projects – outlines project proposals related to the specific (local) groups, taking into account the availability of national or international funds.
– Educational activities scenarios – partner organizations will prepare the exact scenarios of individual educational activities to be implemented.
Do you want to know more about this project? Contact us! email@example.com