The project aims at transferring Research & Innovation knowledge to students of higher education institutes and trainees of the Textile/Clothing Sector via project based learning.
The main outputs to be produced during the project implementation:
- CIAPE will be responsible for the development of a Virtual internship / training programs and of a Virtual Project Competition. Before this, the consortium will develop:
- O1- Need analysis and state of the art for transferring research and innovation in the textile/clothing manufacturing sector;
- O2 – Development of a training program and e-learning content for transferring research and innovation (DOWNLOAD IT);
- O3 – Development & management of the online Platform for Transferring Research and Innovation through project based training;
- O5 – Innovative and Creative thinking in the Textile/Clothing sector-Book of lectures for Intensive summer training course;
- O6 – Project handbook of good practices & open challenges: training tools and methodologies to foster creativity and innovation within the textile and clothing manufacturing sector”.
Download the first Press release.
Download the second newsletter.
Download the third newsletter.
Check out more via the project’s website: www.texstra.eu or contact us at email@example.com