The project aims at transferring Research & Innovation knowledge to students of higher education institutes and trainees of the Textile/Clothing Sector via project based learning.
The main outputs to be produced during the project implementation:
- CIAPE will be responsible for the development of a Virtual internship / training programs and of a Virtual Project Competition. Before this, the consortium will develop:
- O1- Need analysis and state of the art for transferring research and innovation in the textile/clothing manufacturing sector;
- O2 – Development of a training program and e-learning content for transferring research and innovation;
- O3 – Development & management of the online Platform for Transferring Research and Innovation through project based training;
- O5 – Innovative and Creative thinking in the Textile/Clothing sector-Book of lectures for Intensive summer training course;
- O6 – Project handbook of good practices & open challenges: training tools and methodologies to foster creativity and innovation within the textile and clothing manufacturing sector”.
Download the first Press release!
Check out more via the project’s website: www.texstra.eu or contact us at email@example.com