CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS – in order to recruit 2 educational and social professionals that will head in Denmark together with CIAPE staff, in order to attend and actively participate to a Workshop focused on the role of Empathy in non-formal education processes.
- Are you fluent in English (B1 – minimum level)?
- Are you based in Rome?
- Are you keen on learning more about innovative methods in NEF?
It’s your time!
Next May, CIAPE will be in Denmark to attend the training workshop as foreseen by “Empowement through Empathy in NEF”, a project funded under the Erasmus+ and involving a four-partners consortium from Poland, Portugal, Denmark and Italy.
The Workshop will consist of:
– the importance of Empathy in Non-formal education processes with a focus on the use of several methodologies such as LEGO serious play and storytelling;
– study visits and analysis of case studies;
– group discussions and exchange of good practises.
The workshop is addressed to:
- educational professionals working with adults;
- social workers;
- trainers and educators.
APPLY by April, 13th 2019!
FREE Participation– within the ceilings (travels Rome-Billund roundtrip, meals and accommodation will be covered by the project).
All applicants will be contacted by CIAPE to select the most suitable profiles.
Do you need more info? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org