Funded under the Erasmus+, the “Innovative Methods of Adult Education for the Future of Europe” project aims at contributing to tackle the refugee crisis currently faced by the European Union, through the use of innovative Adult Education methodologies.
The project involves four organisations coming from Poland, Spain, UK and Italy, and having a deep experience in working with adults. The consortium thus shares relevant working techniques and methods in order to adapt and make them effective for the target groups.
The trainings are based on innovative methodologies, such as participatory videos and storytelling, which have been translated into practical applications specifically tailored to marginalized and vulnerable groups.
Each organisation has freely developed its own programme, according to the specific challenges of the national migration policy. The resulting programmes is freely available to the interested organisations to share and/or elaborate the project results for their own purposes.
The project objectives include:
- Understanding and exchanging tools particularly effective in the framework of inclusive education with special emphasis on treating with refugees and other targets of the migration policy;
- Supporting vocational training of people working in adult education (in the field of audiovisual education) in order to introduce innovation and improve the quality of the training offer;
- Increasing capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of the single associations.
The main results expected from the project are:
– Training programs – different training programs have been developed for the different groups demanding inclusion (refugees, migrants, etc.) using new pedagogical methodologies. Programs take into account problems, opportunities, expectations, needs and values of each of these groups.
– Implementation plans – each partner organisation has prepared strategic documents allowing for the implementation of the educational curriculum adopted.
– Proposals of educational projects – outlines project proposals related to the specific (local) groups, taking into account the availability of national or international funds.
– Educational activities scenarios – partner organizations prepare the exact scenarios of individual educational activities to be implemented.
Do you want to know more about this project? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org